Factbird™: The Product
What you can do
Obtain production process data anywhere in real time
Factbird collects data from sensors (for example, number of units produced, temperature of materials) and visualizes it on our secure cloud server. You can see this data anytime anywhere to monitor your production status at app.blackbird.online.
- How is the production running?
Factbird shows historical data with the number of units produced per minute, temperature of your process, etc. By using app.blackbird.online, you can see figures and trend graphs for different time ranges.
How much downtime did we have today?
Factbird displays key statistics, such as the number of stops, length of downtime, line operating rate, best minute, longest non-stop period, etc.
How efficient is the production line?
Factbird shows key performance indicators for manufacturing efficiency, such as percentage of value adding time, average stop length, hourly chart of line productivity, OEE, etc.
Making a report for a performance meeting?
You can download data into Excel (.csv), PDF, image format (.png) etc. for further analysis.
Making a report to show how different stop causes contribute to down time?
You can register a cause for each stop and find the source of downtime.
Video accessory: Factbird View
Enhance your production data with video.
Watch what happened on your line anywhere anytime
- Factbird View’s video images bring a complete picture of your production. You can watch them anytime from anywhere on your smartphones, tablets and PC.
- No need to guess why the line stopped, just click on the datapoint and watch the video. No need to sit at a control room to watch the screen.
- Factbird view works independently from your existing system.
- No need to integrate with a SCADA or HMI system to install Factbird View. It requires only power supply, internet, and can be Installed in one hour.
Your production data shows valuable insight
Click the pictures to enlarge
Simple and easy installation
- Plug and play – Factbird can be installed in less than one hour on a production line. Installation only requires an AC power outlet and a connected sensor.
- How to install
- 1. Install the sensor (currently adaptable for various sensors from Omron and Sick) and Factbird on a production line, and connect the Factbird to 100V/240V AC power.
- 2. Log in with your e-mail and password on app.blackbird.online to access your production process data from anywhere.
- Easy implementation
- No large investments
- No slow and complex IT project implementation
- No connection or modification to your equipment or control systems
- No involvement of your IT department
- How to install
- Independent and non-invasive product – Factbird collects data from a sensor, transfers that data via a GSM (cellular) network (wireless data transfer), and stores the data in a secure cloud database. It works independent of your existing system.
Need to comply with a GMP change request? We can supply input for your GMP change request.
SSL encrypted connection
We use SSL encrypted connections which is the same level of security used by online banks. You never send or receive sensitive information in plain-text at app.blackbird.online. We care deeply about protecting the privacy of the data entrusted to us by our customers.
Getting your manufacturing ready for digital transformation?
- Adaptable for various sensors (both digital and analog sensors) - Factbird is packaged with industry standard sensors depending on your specific application.
Independent and non-invasive product – Factbird collects data from a sensor, transfers that data via a GSM (cellular) network, and stores the data in a secure cloud database. It works independent of your existing system.
Plug and Play – Factbird can be mounted on your production line in less than one hour and you can immediately start monitoring your process data from anywhere in real time.
Secure data – We use SSL encrypted connections which is the same level of security used by online banks. You never send or receive sensitive information in plain-text at app.blackbird.online. We care deeply about protecting the privacy of the data entrusted to us by our customers.
Access from various kinds of devices – app.blackbird.online portal uses HTLM5, which can be accessed from all iOS, Windows and Android devices.
Analysed and visualised data – Factbird can analyze your production process data in the cloud and provide you with valuable insights. Data can be downloaded in multiple formats, such as Excel (.csv), PDF, image format (.png).
Feedback for your decision making – You can register and archive the reasons of all the stop causes on your production line to see how much downtime there is and why it happened.
What you can achieve with Factbird
Factbird will provide facts to answer your questions.
- Is the line running now?
- How well is the line running?
- Have there been any stops on the line?
- How much of an order have we produced?
- When can we expect the order to be completed?
- How long did the changeover take?
- How did night shift perform?
- How fast was the line running after 7 AM meeting?
- Is the line running at full speed?
- What are the contributors to stop time on the equipment? And how much does each cause contribute?
- How many and what kinds of incidents are there in each stop cause category?
- How does the stop cause distribution look for different products?
- How far are they on the current production order?
- When is it expected to be completed?
- When is the next batch expected to be completed?
- When is the material for the next order needed on the shop floor?
Optimization of production assets and operations
Reduced unexpected downtime
Faster and better decision making
Identification of bottlenecks in your production line
Quickly gain an overview of successes and challenges on your production line